The Spring 2020 Joint CREPC-WIRAB Meeting will be held at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico. The meeting will begin at 1:00 p.m. MDT on Wednesday April 29, 2020 and end at 12:00 p.m. MDT on Friday May 1, 2020. Agenda topics include:
- Interregional Transmission Planning in the West
- Equity Considerations in Achieving 100% Clean Energy Goals
- Wholesale Electricity Market Expansion in the West
- Price Formation in Wholesale Electricity Markets
- Regional Resource Adequacy Update
- PURPA Reform
- Fugitive Methane Emissions in the Natural Gas Industry
- Reliability Challenges Associated with 100% Clean Energy
Stay tuned for a draft agenda!
The 2020 Annual WIEB Board Meeting will also be held at the Hyatt Regency in Albuquerque. The meeting will take place from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday April 29, 2020.
The Spring 2020 Western Energy Imbalance Market (EIM) Body of State Regulators (BOSR) Meeting will also be held at the Hyatt Regency in Albuquerque. The meeting will take place from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday April 29, 2020.