The Committee on Regional Electric Power Cooperation (CREPC) and Western Interconnection Regional Advisory Body (WIRAB) meeting will take place from 1:00 p.m. MDT Wednesday, April 12, 2017 to 12 noon MDT Friday, April 14, 2017 at the Boise Centre East in downtown Boise, Idaho. Hotel accommodations are available at the Grove Hotel (next door to the Boise Centre East).
Agenda topics include:
- Energy Storage Pilot Projects and Policies;
- Coal Unit Decommissioning Costs;
- Resource Adequacy and Capacity Planning;
- Integration of Variable Energy Resources;
- Provision of Essential Reliability Services; and
- Idaho-WIEB Multi-state Energy Planning Road Map
TELECONFERENCE WEB LINKS:
- Wednesday April 12th PM https://cc.readytalk.com/r/k0tvc3hjzj89&eom
- Thursday April 13th AM: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/5vdygbet53cz&eom
- Thursday April 13th PM: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/8ve6g6tuxfzb&eom
- Friday April 14th AM: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/fkywk5v0yajq&eom
- Dial-In: 866-740-1260
- Access Code: 8974605
TRAVEL LOGISTICS: Additional travel information is available here.