The Committee on Regional Electric Power Cooperation (CREPC) and Western Interconnection Regional Advisory Body (WIRAB) meeting took place from 1:00 p.m. MDT Wednesday, April 12, 2017 to 12 noon MDT Friday, April 14, 2017 at the Boise Centre East in downtown Boise, Idaho. Hotel accommodations were at the Grove Hotel (next door to the Boise Centre East).
Agenda topics included:
- Energy Storage Pilot Projects and Policies;
- Coal Unit Decommissioning Costs;
- Resource Adequacy and Capacity Planning;
- Integration of Variable Energy Resources;
- Provision of Essential Reliability Services; and
- Idaho-WIEB Multi-state Energy Planning Road Map